February 9, 2007

NO SMOKING

Vogue have asked, on their website, if we think that Kate Moss has been a bad example for teenager when it comes to smoking. Media have written about it quite a lot. But I don't think so, it is your own choice if you smoke or not. You decide. So then it can't be Kate Moss's fault, she hasn't come to everyone who smokes and told them to smoke. So don't even try to blame anyone else for your own bad choice! I have also smoked, but I realized that I spend way to much money on cigarettes, so I decided to stop smoking. So that I would have more money to spend on clothes. And I have already saved over 100€! In only 2 weeks! That's quite a lot. And today, 9.2.2007, I have been 15 days without smoking = 2 weeks and 1 day. That's really something. I smoked for over 3 years and suddenly I just decided to stop smoking. None of my friends thought that I would make it and some don't even believe now that I have managed to stop smoking. But I have - and I'm proud over myself! And I really have a right to be proud to. So if you smoke then STOP! Take a second and think over what's important to you and why you smoke, is it really that nice? Think about what you could do with the money you will save and think about how much better you will feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tankeställare

Anonymous said...

Bra skrivet!